Business Overview: A US-based online furniture retailer.
Business Need: The client was looking for an ESG research firm that could help the client in the following areas:
- Design a CSR methodology to evaluate and rate its suppliers;
- Develop an excel based tool to conduct the research;
- Conduct an evaluation of 50 of its largest suppliers and provide a rating.
- Sustainometric designed a methodology and raking grid to evaluate client’s suppliers on the most appropriate indicators around labor standards, health and safety, code of conduct and environment;
- Designed an excel based template to collect information and generate automated scoring;
- Prepared four pager company reports based on each supplier’s performance.
- A robust supplier CSR assessment framework comprising the most appropriate indicators;
- Completed supplier assessment without hiring any additional employee in the procurement team.